Your DVAA membership entitles you to:
- Regular newsletters from us that will keep you informed about all things CREATIVE! We will tell you about opportunities, competitions, workshops and forums happening locally, nationally and internationally!
- We will send you invites to our exciting program of events!
- 10% discount at Jackson’s Drawing Supplies located in Parap Village, Darwin (must show current membership card)
- 25% discount at ‘All Art Framing’ located in Dick Ward Drive Coconut Grove (must show current membership card)
- 1 free life drawing session at Darwin Life Drawing www.darwinlifedrawing.com (must show current membership card)
- 10% Discount on Workshops and seminars hosted by DVAA
- Entry into the annual DVAA Members Show
- Access to professional development programs and activities; how to’s for grant writing and first time exhibitors.
- Access to the DVAA AV Equipment (Data Projector, Sony HD DVD Handycam & Canon EOS)
- The opportunity to submit a proposal to rent an Artist Studio. The studios are available for rent on a 6 monthly basis.
- The opportunity to submit a proposal for an exhibition at Woods Street Gallery or The Rollerdoor Gallery
- Opportunity to have your work on display in our member’s collection. Watch for call outs!
- Access to DVAA printing press
The annual DVAA membership fee is $45.00 (waged) or $30 (student/concession).
How to pay
Step 1. Pay your membership directly into our account: BSB: 633 000 Account: 157098039. Add your name to the description section so we know who has made the payment.
Step 2. Download and complete the 2017 membership form.
Step 3. Attach your completed membership form to an email, and send to DVAA at email@example.com. We will mail out your membership card.
Come into the DVAA office at Frog Hollow Centre for the Arts, 56 Woods Street, Darwin.
Office hours are Wednesday – Friday 12pm – 5 pm