Your DVAA membership entitles you to:
- Regular newsletters from us that will keep you informed about all things CREATIVE! We will tell you about opportunities, competitions, workshops and forums happening locally, nationally and internationally!
- We will send you invites to our exciting program of events!
- 10% discount at Jackson’s Drawing Supplies located in Parap Village, Darwin (must show current membership card)
- 25% discount at ‘All Art Framing’ located in Dick Ward Drive Coconut Grove (must show current membership card)
- 1 free life drawing session at Darwin Life Drawing www.darwinlifedrawing.com (must show current membership card)
- 10% Discount on Workshops and seminars hosted by DVAA
- Entry into the annual DVAA Members Show
- Access to professional development programs and activities; how to’s for grant writing and first time exhibitors.
- Access to the DVAA AV Equipment (Data Projector, Sony HD DVD Handycam & Canon EOS)
- The opportunity to submit a proposal to rent an Artist Studio. The studios are available for rent on a 6 monthly basis.
- The opportunity to submit a proposal for an exhibition at Woods Street Gallery or The Rollerdoor Gallery
- Opportunity to have your work on display in our member’s collection. Watch for call outs!
- Access to DVAA printing press
The annual DVAA membership fee is $45.00 (waged) or $30 (student/concession).
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Come into the DVAA office at1/8 McMinn Street, Harbour View Plaza, Darwin.
Office hours are Tuesday – Friday 12pm – 5 pm
- Complete the 2019 membership form (Airtable below).
- Pay your membership directly into our account: BSB: 633 000 Account: 157098039.
- Add your name as a bank reference so we know who has made the payment.
- For assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office during opening hours (Tues – Fri 12:00 – 5:00) 89 819351
- Complete the 2019-membership-form- Hard Copy form. Post your form and cheque to DVAA, GPO Box 1618, Darwin NT 0801